These Billing Terms (“Billing Terms”) are supplementary to and form part of our Centr Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any capitalized term used in these Billing Terms has the same meaning as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
1. All purchases on the Website are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from:
(a) the Website (Website Purchase); or
(b) via the Centr App (In-App Purchase)
3. The Centr Subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) will apply regardless of how much or how often you access or use the Subscription.
4. These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (“In-App Purchase”).
5. An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by Loup Pty Ltd directly. (us).
6. You agree that:
an In-App Purchase is also subject to the terms, conditions, and other licensing arrangements specified by that App Store provider;
(a) In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
(b) For purchases made via the Apple App Store you must raise with the App Store directly any payment-related issues you experience with an In-App Purchase or return request.
(c) For purchases made via the Google Play Store you can contact us at email@example.com for any payment-related issues you may experience with an In-App Purchase or return request.
7. All payments made on the iOS app are charged via your Apple ID account and are controlled and managed by Apple.
8. All payments made on the Android app are charged via your Google Play account and are controlled and managed by Google.
9. Subscriptions purchased directly from the Website are managed and billed by Loup Pty Ltd. (us).
10. All Website Purchases are processed securely via our third-party payment gateway providers. Please refer to their Terms and Conditions for additional information.
11. All transactions are handled over SSL (secure sockets layer) and are PCI (payment card industry)-Compliant. We do not store your credit card details which will be stored by Stripe (payment processing platform; https://stripe.com/en-au).
12. All subscription options offer new users the first 7 days of free unrestricted access to Centr.
13. Free trials are only available to new users and are provided at our sole discretion and not available in conjunction with other offers that we may have from time to time. Please be aware that if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial, you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription Fee.
14. We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
15. You may cancel anytime on the platform where you created your user account within the first 7 days, otherwise, you will be charged for the Subscription after your 7-day free trial ends.
16. All free trials started on the Android Centr app are linked to the Google account registered on the device. Users are only eligible for 1 x free trial with their Google account, even where a separate or new email is used to sign up. Google Play requires cancellation requests to be made at least 24-hours prior to the end of your 7-day trial.
17. All free trials started on the Apple Centr app are linked to your Apple account registered on the device. Users are only eligible for 1 x free trial with their Apple account, even where a separate or new email is used to sign up. Apple requires cancellation requests to be made at least 24-hours prior to the end of your 7-day trial.
18. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a Subscription.
19. The one (1), three (3) and twelve (12) month Subscriptions are payable upfront in lump sums at the commencement of the Subscription.
20. Subscriptions will be auto-renewed on the first day of your next billing period unless you expressly indicate to us you do not wish to renew as per clause 9.1 of the Terms and Conditions.
21. If you have purchased your Subscription via our Website, you are required to let us know if your Payment Method changes. You can do this by going into your profile settings and selecting "Billing & Subscriptions."
22. We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill Subscription Fees and charges relating to your Subscription by your nominated Payment Method:
a) If any Subscription Fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason we may suspend your Subscription until payment is made in full.
23. We reserve the right to vary the Subscription Fees from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods. In that event we will give you reasonable notice of the variation before it will come into effect; and
a) If your purchase was made via the Website and you do not cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
b) If your purchase was made via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and if you do not accept the price increase, your Subscription will automatically be canceled.
24. We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers, or coupons from time to time directly through the Website or through third parties, subject to any third party’s terms and conditions separate to our Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to read and understand any third-party terms and conditions.
25. Any trial offers or Subscriptions will automatically roll over to a paid Subscription unless canceled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
26. Unless you cancel or opt-out of automatic renewal of your Subscription before the expiry of your Subscription, you will be charged for a renewed Subscription at the same cost of your initial Subscription on the date that your initial Subscription expires, unless otherwise stated.
27. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Centr App for the remainder of your billing period.
28. To cancel your subscription you will need to go to the platform your subscription was created on.
a) If you subscribed via the website, go to Billing & Subscriptions in Settings, and click the edit icon. Click Cancel Subscription.
b) If you subscribed via the iOS app or Android app, you will need to cancel your subscription via your Apple ID Subscriptions or your Google Play Subscriptions.
29. All payments made through your Apple ID account are controlled and managed by Apple who requires cancellation 24-hours prior to the end of your billing period.
30. All payments made through your Google Play account are controlled and managed by Google Play who required cancellation 24-hours prior to the end of your billing period.
31. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused Subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any other reason or event unless we are required by law to do so.
32. If you are dissatisfied with our services for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
33. The laws in force in New South Wales govern these Billing Terms.
Founding Member Offer
34. To become a founding member, you are required to have created a Centr account during the pre-registration period from 11 February 2019 (PST) until 14 February 2019 (PST). If you are a founding member, you are eligible for a 20% discount on the Subscription you chose when registering, for as long as you are a continually subscribed member. The free trial will also be applied to your account. This status will be void if your membership expires or is terminated.
Start your Centr journey with a 7-day free trial
Get Chris Hemsworth's team of the world's best trainers, chefs and well-being experts in your corner.